Working With Individuals
I love working with committed individuals who have ambitious goals and want to improve.
My clients are typically individuals who:
- Are either already successful in their chosen field and want to become the best of the best or they are suffering from depression, stress and anxiety and want to make a radical change in their lives.
- Recognise they need help from some third party because it's hard to solve chronic problems with the same mindset that created them.
- Know that if they want to improve and change, they need to do something different.
- Have the humility to accept that a coach and a process will accelerate their performance or recovery.
Areas of Speciality:
- Children 6+ (DBS Checked)
- Sportspeople - Cricket, Tennis & Golf
- Banking & Investment Professionals
- Marital Issues
Working With Businesses
Do you need a company 'Head Doctor'?
These days Human Resources is about more than the traditional role of protector and administrator. However, HR Directors at large companies are very rarely equipped to deal with the emotional issues presented in the work environment. Anthony works with HR Directors to fill this void, not only by helping to remove dysfunction in the form of anxiety and depression, but also to improve the performance of each part of the workforce which is the real value in the company, the only sustainable source of competitive advantage.Leading businesses are now starting to be much more proactive with their workforce, helping each of their employees, not only with life ups and downs but also to be the best that they can be. By investing in the mental health of their employees they help them to access that latent potential that is the difference between good and great performance.
Anthony can consult with senior management to:
- Assist with the rehabilitation of long term absent workers
- Help remedy personal problems that arise within the workforce
- Provide one on one coaching for employees - applying the principle that if we improve the performance, resourcefulness and resilience of the component parts of the company we will improve the overall condition and output of the organisation.
Organisations rely on having a healthy and productive workforce so it makes sense for employers to be invested in the well-being of their staff.
"Mental health problems like anxiety, depression and unmanageable stress affect one in six British workers each year. They can affect anyone in any industry. Yet mental health is still a taboo subject, with employers and employees feeling scared and confused about confronting the issue. Work-related mental ill health costs the UK economy up to 26 billion every year through lost working days, staff turnover and lower productivity." MIND
How Much Is Mental Ill Health Costing Your Organisation?
Forward thinking employers are now taking steps to protect the mental health of their existing workforce. Employers who actively encourage good mental health in their workplace are reaping the rewards by experiencing increased productivity and efficiencies, reduced turnover of staff and bigger profits.A 2003 study by the Health and Safety Executive found that a million people are so stressed by their jobs they believe it is making them ill and up to five million people feel very or extremely stressed by their work. And yet employer awareness of mental health issues at work in the UK is poor. Most senior managers vastly underestimate the scale of the problem and most think it will never affect their workplaces (Sainsbury Centre for Mental Health, 2007; Shaw Trust, 2010). Other research (Pricewaterhouse Coopers, 2008) has shown that health and well-being programmes increase employee satisfaction, lead to a higher company profile, higher productivity, reduced sickness absence and reduced staff turnover. An investment in staff well-being is an investment in your organisation.
Tailored for you in the glorious English countryside
Interested to see how Anthony can help you?
For more information on any of the above services please get in touch via the contact form below to arrange your free, no obligation consultation to see if Anthony is the right person to help you.
[contact-form-7 id="570" title="Untitled"]